Barking Abbey School's Year 11 Exit Survey Results 2023
- "Spending time with friends and making a bond strong enough to carry onto the future also the unity in my classes for example my English class it feels like one big family and my English teacher Ms Howells honestly wonderful teacher!"
- "Its the new things that I have learnt by such a grateful souls (Teachers) who encouraged me to succeed in any circumstance."
- "Getting to know so many people and building an understanding environment in class where everyone gets along."
- "You helped encourage us to break out of our comfort zones and go for things that we might not usually do."
- "One thing is some of the opportunities given to us that we can look back on like Duke of Edinburgh."
- "A very healthy and comforting atmosphere has been cultivated within BA, and I will miss it greatly."
- "Making the school feel like a family."
- "You always encourage us to do our best - learning resources are great too."
- "Being there for us and providing when we needed it most."
- "I would say handling situations some schools would exclude students for some of the things they’ve done but our school has given opportunity to correct and improve and honestly I think it’s a great thing because you get to see the students shine."
- "Including everyone into the school community preventing anyone from being left out."
- "Helping us prepare for exams and motivating us to do well."
- "Very supportive, even when you are struggling."
- "I felt supported as a student and overall excellent teachers that have assisted me with my studies."
- "The school has teachers that are so down to earth and can talk to us in a way that we feel comfortable around them but at the same time we all know what limits we aren’t to cross."
- "I like the new food and cultures and attitudes towards other groups of people. We had Iftar which was a really beautiful experience."
Barking Abbey School's Year 13 Exit Survey Results 2023
- "The support provided when going through the university application process."
- "Everything. From the support available to the teaching offered from the teachers it was amazing."
- "Had a good timetable with supervised study everyday as it made coming to school feel better due to having work and free time/study time split."
- "The support offered by the head of year and the UCAS process."
- "Gave us many resources to help us with A-Levels studies (e.g. UpLearn, revision techniques)."
- "Support and guidance. Knowing that the teachers are always there to help us."
- "I think that the school is great for supporting students with their personal needs, be it mental health or personal academic endeavours."
- "Providing extra classes such as for Business and Geography."
- "Tried to teach subjects in an enjoyable way , not just slides; and teachers offered support out of class."