GCE A level and GCSE certificates for leavers are available for collection from the school office during the beginning of the Spring term, a letter will be sent with specific details prior to this.

Certificates are legal documents and must be signed for. 

The Examination Boards will not issue replacement certificates where lost.

Lost certificates

Where GCE, GCSE or AEA certificates have been lost, the awarding bodies will only issue ‘Certified Statement of Results’ rather than copy certificates.

When applying, you will need Barking Abbey School’s centre number which is 12101. Your candidate number will also be useful if you remember it. You will be able to download an application form from the individual examination board websites. If you do not know which examination boards you sat by subject, please contact the school for assistance.

Previously known as NEAB, SEG, AEB and NEA

Pearson Edexcel
Previously known as University of London Examinations and Assessment Council (ULEAC), London East Anglia Group (LEAG)

Previously known as Oxford and Cambridge Examinations and Assessment Council (OCEAC), OCSEB, UODLE, UCLES, MEG and RSA