Autumn Season Examinations
Please read the following carefully and complete the online form if you wish to take a GCSE or A Level examination with Barking Abbey School in the Autumn term.
Please complete the form by 28 August (A level) or 4 September (GCSE). No entries can be made if your form is received after the relevant deadline.
- You may take any GCSE or A level exam for which you were originally entered in Summer 2020. Please note Cambridge National and BTEC Exams are not available in the Autumn season.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you are fully prepared for any examination you choose to take.
- A Level exams will take place between 5 and 23 October.
- GCSE exams will be between 2 and 23 November.
- You will be notified of the dates and times of all your exams in late September.
- There are no non-examined assessments (coursework) for the autumn exams, except for GCSE Art & Design. Results for all other subjects will be based solely on the examinations.
Endorsement grades for GCSE English Language and A Level Sciences will be carried forward.
- Both the summer and autumn results will stand, but you will be able to choose which certificate you present to employers or education providers.
- A Level results will be released on 17 December.
- GCSE results will be released on 10 February (excluding GCSE English Language and Maths).
- GCSE English Language and Maths will be released on 14 January.